12 July 2018

Ashley + Jacob | St. Augustine + Vilano Beach Engagement


I swear I hit the jackpot everytime with my couples *heart eyes*


Ashley reached out to me to take her engagement photos! We were both very excited for the shoot and texted about outfit choices, locations, etc. 

When we met up in St. Augustine I knew this engagement session was going to be AHmazing. Both Ashley + Jacob had the biggest smiles on their faces and lets not forget to mention their talent in outfit picking. 

The whole engagement session flowed with ease. We exchanged stories, cracked a few jokes and overall had a great time.

It was really hard to pick a few photos to show you because I love them all.



























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig