24 March 2018

Katie + Ja'Jaun | Washington Oaks Engagement Session

 I just about flew off my office chair while editing Katie + Ja'Jaun's engagement session.



My great friends at Pine & Perfume(amazing videographers, check them out here) recommended me to Katie and I am so happy that she chose me to be her photographer. Katie + Ja'Jaun are having an intimate ceremony at the Maldives (I know, goals right?!) but then having a reception with all their close friends and family in Jacksonville.

When I met them both at their engagement session there was no denying these two were meant to be! They weren't afraid to have fun at their engagement session! For me, engagement sessions are to let loose and take pretty photos without the stress of a timeline so when I see couples that just let go, it makes me SO happy. Ja'Jaun will crack a joke and have both Katie and I crying because we were laughing too much. 

Here are just some of the many pretty photos we took at their engagement.























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig