12 March 2018

Jessica + David | St. Augustine + Vilano Beach Engagement

 Where do I start with Jessica + David? As soon as I met them, it felt like I've known them my whole life.


I was so excited to meet Jessica and David for their engagement session. Jessica and I have been texting the days leading up to the engagement session about how pumped we were! Their wedding is going to be at the gorgeous River House in St. Augustine.

Jessica and David's family have lived in St. Augustine all their lives so it was only fitting to do their engagement and wedding in this lovely city! Everywhere we walked people were saying hi to Jessica + David, it was like I was with celebrities!!

I am so grateful they chose and trusted me to be their photographer. Here are some of my favorites from their engagement session.


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig