31 December 2017

Matthew + Meredith | Dreamy Driftwood Beach Engagement- Talbot Island

 For the people for have followed me for a while might recognize these two! I was the lucky photographer that photographed their proposal
( Read More about their proposal and story here) Then I was so honored when they decided to have me be their photographer for their wedding. 

When Meredith and I were planning the engagement session, she decided to take a more artsy approach. Having Big Talbot as the background didn't make it hard. The white driftwood with the soft colors of their outfit choices tied in perfectly together. 

I'm pretty sure their wedding will be the most aesthetically pleasing wedding on earth! 














SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Eye catching photos from Matthew + Meredith’s dreamy Driftwood Beach Engagement. They make a ravishing couple together. Thanks for these details. At home studios NYC we recently had our 90s themed pre wedding shoot and it was so fun. The photographer had awesome ideas for the poses and the setup was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig