07 December 2017

Carly Maddox | Fashion


I met Carly (like every person I meet) through Instagram. I admired her AMAZING sense of style like can I please be her! She has been featured in Seventeen, Teen Vogue and other fashion blogs. I was super excited when she expressed interest in shooting with me!



  We decided to head over to the beach for this shoot. Carly has always wanted pictures in an old Volkswagen van and oddly enough saw one parked outside a house. We asked the owner if we could use it for some shots and he was super nice and let us use it. After that we roamed around for the other outfit looks!

Check out more of Carly at www.awitpblog.com





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig