07 January 2019

Caitlyn + Ton | Sage Green Casa Marina Wedding

The day is finally here! It has been a full year since Caitlyn + Ton's Engagement session and I couldnt be more excited when it was finally their wedding day!


Caitlyn + Ton said their I Do's at Casa Marina in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The simplicity of the white walls and greenery throughout the venue made it a perfect backdrop for their big day.

As soon as I stepped into the bridal suite, I instantly felt all the excitement in the room. As time grew closer to the ceremony everyone was so anxious to get both Caitlyn + Ton married, especially Caitlyn + Ton.

After the ceremony, it was party time! Caitlyn was killing it with her sick dance moves. Ton struck me as a bit shy when I first met him but let me tell you...he was all over the dance floor having a blast with his close friends and family.

I am so humbled I get to document such a big moment in a couples life and see the people that made them who they are. Thank you Caitlyn + Ton for having me be a part of your day.






























A huge thank you to all of the vendors that made this day perfect:
Venue: Casa Marina Hotel
Photographer: Alondra Vega Photography
Bridal Gown: One & Only Bridal
HMUA: Paulina Perez
DJ: McGee Entertainment





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig