11 July 2018

Joyce | Senior 2019


Holy Moly!!! This senior shoot is definitely in my top favorites! 


I am so excited to start photographing the 2019 class. Brings me back to all those days with Senioritis, just waiting for the school year to be over. Now I think... can I go back now?

Joyce is my cousin and I was honored that she wanted meto do her senior photos! She is absolutely stunning and I couldnt wait to show not only her beautiful face but her radiant personality which shines so brightly in these photos. 

Joyce keep her grades up while participating in the school band and working at a part time job. I am extremely proud of where she is and cant wait to partayyy when she graduates. 













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alondra Vega Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig